Thank you for considering employment with DC Engineering Consulting, Inc. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted below, please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org including the position title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Engineering Services
260 Sussex Ave W, Tenino, WA 98589 / The employer will allow the employee to work remotely from anywhere in the mainland U.S.
- Coordinate efforts associated with preparation of regulatory documents or submissions to comply with specifications of the national electric code and complying with the international standards of UL, ABS and IEC.
- Prepare or direct the preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies or by customers in connection with products and services offered by the company.
- Prepare or maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
- Coordinate and track purchasing of parts/products needed for projects or services.
- Organize record keeping according to standards.
- Interpret regulatory rules or rule changes affecting navy ships engineering products and ensure that they are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Coordinate recall or market withdrawal activities as necessary.
- Advise project teams during thermographic surveys onboard navy ships and Coordinate jobs based on delivery/deployment time.
- Set up procedures and guidelines for the company in terms of engineering protocols needed for products sold.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards.
- Generate reports on services performed.
- Review navy ship protocols to ensure collection of data needed for regulatory submissions.
- Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
- Assist subcontractors and/or employees on as needed basis and search for contracting opportunities. Develop or conduct employee regulatory training.
- Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.
- Write or update standard operating procedures, work instructions, or policies.
- Obtain and distribute updated information regarding domestic or international laws, guidelines, or standards.
- Coordinate/supervise electrical subcontractors during switchboard cleaning onboard navy ships worldwide.
- Recommend adjudication of product complaints and order parts and follow up with suppliers as needed.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or its foreign degree equivalent
6 months of experience in the position or as Comprehensive Supervisor
Experience must include:
Verification of compliance and maintenance of equipment for deadline in technical services
The employer will allow the employee to work remotely from anywhere in the mainland U.S.